Near real-time Kafka performance monitoring and metrics for clusters.
New Kafka Monitoring Capabilities for
Pepperdata Streaming Spotlight enables IT operations teams to get detailed, near real-time visibility into Kafka cluster metrics, broker health, topics, and partitions in a single dashboard.
Customize your Kafka performance monitoring initiatives to create actionable alerts on critical Kafka performance metrics to detect and report atypical behavior in your IT infrastructure.
The telemetry data provided by Kafka is massive and not easily accessible, especially in large production clusters. Most Kafka performance monitoring solutions fall short of providing the needed metrics, visibility, and insight to run streaming applications efficiently.
Streaming Spotlight’s powerful Kafka performance monitoring delivers in-depth metrics, providing deep visibility between brokers, topics, and their throughputs.
Correlate performance Kafka metrics with other big data analytics application and infrastructure metrics.
Track Kafka data streaming capacity needs to protect throughput performance.
Identify growth trends and accurately forecast resource needs.
Automatically Detect and Alert on Atypical Kafka Behavior to Prevent Data Loss
Streaming Spotlight lets you customize Kafka performance metrics and create alerts for atypical Kafka behavior. These alerts allow you to proactively monitor and detect unanticipated IT infrastructure fluctuations and errors.
Receive actionable alerts on Kafka performance metrics.
Alert on highly granular broker, producer, and partition metrics.
Set up alerts for anomalies and outliers.
Benefits of Kafka Performance Monitoring Metrics
- Get deep insight to ensure these systems run at optimal efficiency
- Maintain SLAs for real-time stream processing applications
- Quickly resolve issues by correlating host metrics
- Customize and get Kafka performance alerts to pinpoint issues in near real time for remediation
- Highlight performance issues that need attention
- Automatically identify bottlenecks, failure conditions, and resource usage
- Search Kafka applications running on a cluster, compare metrics from current and previous runs, and visualize for root cause failure analysis and performance tuning
- Protect throughput performance by forecasting Kafka data streaming capacity
- Accurately forecast resource needs by identifying growth trends
- Increase productivity
Achieve Big Data Success
Pepperdata products provide a 360° degree view of your platform and applications with continuous Kafka performance monitoring, tuning, metrics, recommendations, and alerting.