Get a 360° view of all your applications — in the context of the big data cluster — all in one place.
- Improved application runtime, predictability, performance and efficiency
- Improved resource utilization and developer productivity
- Reduced troubleshooting time
- Developers aware of cluster events that impact applications
Get near real-time visibility into Kafka clusters.
- Automatically detect and alert on atypical Kafka behavior to prevent data loss
- Ensures preservation of SLAs for real-time stream processing applications
- Forecast Kafka data streaming capacity needed to protect throughput performance
- Correlate infrastructure and application metrics across Kafka, Spark, Hive, Impala, HBase and more
Get deep insight into query execution and database performance.
- Detailed visibility into query workloads enabling root cause analysis
- A single dashboard for a time-correlated view of your query, database and infrastructure metrics to better understand and manage utilization and performance
- Faster problem resolution through improved visibility and immediate feedback through real-time metrics
- On premises and cloud resource monitoring, with detailed query cost information
- Support for Hive, IBM BigSQL, Redshift and Snowflake
Run more applications and reduce cost.
- Infrastructure resource optimization and continuous tuning
- On-premises rightsizing
- Cloud rightsizing
- Up to 50% throughput increase
Get a correlated view of cloud and on-premises infrastructure so you can quickly diagnose performance issues and make resource decisions.
- Detailed visibility in a single pane of glass
- Chargeback: detailed usage data for every resource
- Relevant metrics with real-time access
- Alarms: real-time alerts for all platform metrics