Apply the “Sauce” and Reduce the Cost: Right Now, for Free, and Without Any Sales Pitches
Pepperdata’s cost slashing capabilities are legendary: for the last decade, we’ve been doing just that for some of the largest and most demanding enterprises in the world, including security-conscious global banks, members of the Fortune Five, and other top-tier companies.
Hardened and battle tested in those environments, Pepperdata optimizes clusters continuously and in real time for maximum efficiency, thus:
- Reducing costs by eliminating waste and maximizing resource utilization
- Eliminating the need for tweaking and tuning your clusters and applications
- Freeing your developers from tedium so they can focus on higher value-add activities
Pepperdata’s typical savings across Amazon EMR and Amazon EKS are usually in the 30-47% range for most enterprises.
Why not apply the Pepperdata “secret sauce” and reduce the cost in your own clusters today? The AWS Marketplace makes it super easy to do so in a self-service way, at your convenience.
Here are your options for getting started with Pepperdata:
- FREE Cloud Cost Optimization Proof of Value: Anyone running Amazon EMR or Amazon EKS can benefit from applying the Pepperdata Cost Optimization sauce for free and sitting back to watch the cost savings roll in. You’ll automatically reduce your cloud cost by up to 47% immediately, reclaim waste, and gain full-stack observability into your Spark applications on EMR or EKS.
- FREE Cloud Migration Assessment: Anyone with an on-prem or non-AWS cloud setup can benefit from this free information about your system. You’ll receive a thorough understanding of the rightsized AWS instance type recommendations based on the unique performance profiles of your workloads, your optimized Amazon EMR and EKS autoscaling parameters, and forecasted instance hours for your new cloud environment and the corresponding monthly and annual cost. In addition to all that, you’ll receive the estimated savings from running Pepperdata Capacity Optimizer in your new cloud environment.
- Cloud Cost Optimization Subscription: When you’re done taking advantage of the free options above, this is the way you can subscribe to Pepperdata and continue to roll out the savings across the rest of your clusters.
So, are you ready to get started? Pepperdata Capacity Optimizer requires no manual changes to your application code or platform settings, and either option above can be installed via a bootstrap script in under an hour in most enterprise environments. Choose one of the options above, and you too can experience the unfettered ease of automated cloud cost optimization!
If you’d like more information about how we autonomously optimize Amazon EMR for companies in the Fortune 5, visit our webpage. Apply the Sauce and Reduce the Cost!