- Improve productivity by reducing troubleshooting time and quickly identifying lines of code that cause performance issues
- Understand the root cause of runtime errors, especially important for distributed applications since a single underlying error can cause cascading errors
- Determine whether performance issues are due to the application or other workloads on the cluster
- Receive actionable recommendations for tuning jobs
- Validate tuning changes made to applications with before and after comparisons
Application Spotlight APM
Use Application Spotlight
for free on up to 20 Nodes
Pepperdata Application Spotlight is a self-service APM solution that provides developers with a holistic and real-time view of their applications in the context of the entire big data cluster, allowing them to quickly identify and fix problems (failed Spark applications, for instance) to improve application runtime, predictability, performance and efficiency.
Application Spotlight APM helps developers to:
Use for Free!
*Pepperdata Application Spotlight is available to enterprises for use in a single cluster with up to 20 nodes.
Please complete the form below.