The Pepperdata Big Data Cloud Cost Assessment tool identifies optimal cloud instances for a seamless cloud migration strategy across each cloud service provider based on actual workloads.
Pepperdata supports the most cost-effective implementation of your single or hybrid cloud migration strategy cost estimate and analysis calculations based on the current storage capacity of your on-prem cluster. Cloud migration cost assessment provides you with the following benefits:
- Map on-premises cluster and individual workloads to instances available from AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and IBM Cloud.Automatically analyze every workload in the cluster to determine your projected monthly cloud migration cost estimate.
- Calculate the cloud CPU and memory needed to achieve the same performance and SLAs delivered by existing on-prem infrastructure with our seamless cloud migration tool.
- Analyze general purpose, memory optimized, and CPU-optimized instance types and identifies the most cost-effective for each workload.
- Analyze actual CPU and memory requirements by workload to determine baseline and burst characteristics and map these to appropriate static and on-demand instances.
- Provide graphs that show on-prem cluster/workload performance profile, as well as all the parameters used in calculations.